The Liberty to HTML conversion is an open source script for the purpose of visualizing and exploring the standard cell libraries in a user friendly HTML representation. This has been developed by the engineers of Seer Akademi under the guidance of Mr. Srikanth Jadcherla, (Founder & CEO of Seer Akademi). The purpose of this product is to help VLSI engineers in analyzing the libraries.
This conversion will generate a detailed statistical view about the library – like library attributes, wire load models, operating conditions, cell details & its attributes, cell pin details & its attributes and cell delays. Multiple combinations and filters can be enabled by the user as required. One of the key feature of the converter is library consistency check where in user can check for the consistency of the entire cell and pin attributes. Inconsistency will lead to generation of error report.
Seer provided its expertise and services to NPTEL to enable search within video courses.
NPTEL provides video courses to students through its portal. Many a times, students want to refer the courses for clarification which is part of the course. However, they need to go through the complete course recording to figure out where a particular topic is appears in the video. Seer implemented a simple yet very powerful algorithm to address the student problem. As part of the solution, as soon as a student enters the keywords or a topic, search results take him to the part of the video where the topic can be referred. It enhanced the value proposition to the student community significantly.
Enhanced electronic publications are replacing the publications of the past such as pdf/html files. These new formats are very interactive and amenable to e-book readers, iPad, Aakash and other tablet devices. However, current and conventional standards alike are not suitable to the richness of Indian language. We need additional enhancements such as special fonts scaling and integration of local language search and dictionary. We have hence indigenously developed an enhanced standard amenable to Indian languages. At this time, we are the sole owners of this technology.
The salient features of this project that make it interesting, engrossing and interactive are:
- Read Aloud: Words highlighted in sync with audio playback, replay and stop and play from any point without starting from the beginning all the time ( details on pg:
- Layered Information: Text and A/V embedded in hidden layers to provide additional and relevant information to the reader. In other words, tell the story in pictures/images for easy understanding.
- Search Engine: An effective search engine will be available to search the word within each volume and also on the internet in the respective language. In other words, the meaning of a particular word can be done right away through pictures and/or dictionary.
- Hear and See: Special audio commentary and video recitals by scholars/experts will be added to the original content. In other words, it can be recorded by a scholar or by someone dear to the user and kept it for eternity.
- Language Search: Search for a particular word can be done in any language. In other words, a Telugu phonic word can be spelt in English and can be found in Telugu!
A fine blend of the rich literature and multimedia engages users and provides them with a unique experience.